Mwesigwa Samuel Wagaba
Pastor Samuel Mwesigwa Wagaba
Born of a Pastor he is the second of five.
In 2005 two profound events happened to him, first he was invited to attend a Faith Evangelism Conference in Jinja Uganda, this training changed his evangelism life style. Second, God opened a door for him to enroll in East Africa School of Theology [EAST], Nairobi Kenya, this was a dream come true. During his studies at EAST Samuel met his future wife Mercy. They were married in Aug 2008.
Pastor Samuel started off as the primary translator for all Faith Evangelism training in Africa. After the F2F leadership returned to the States, using initiative, he would continue using Faith materials and organize training on his own. After a couple years of this it was decided that he was best person to officially represent Face to Faith Ministry in Uganda. As time went on and other men of God were invited to become actively involved in evangelism, we realized we needed someone in Africa to manage the ministry resources and organize other trainers. It was a blessing to promote Pastor Samuel to be the African Director of Face to Faith Ministry where he has served since.
- Has the fastest growing Church in the Muslim community of Pallisa.
- Operates a Feed the Poor Program, and has started four Children Bible clubs in unreached villages.
- Is the Principle/President of FAITH BIBLE SCHOOL in Pallisa.
- Is the Founder and Director of African Child Education Foundation that provides sponsorship to disadvantaged Children.
- Is the Assistant Director for Canaan Children’s Transit Center in Jinja Uganda.